GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP BOOT CAMP
CONTINUING THE COMMITMENT TO GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT
BUILD REVENUE THROUGH INTERNATIONAL TRADE WITH KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERT ASSISTANCE
- Plan your business operations for the global marketplace.
- Explore the Emerging Markets of Asia, Africa and Latin America where economic performance and populations are on the increase.
- Understand regulatory and compliance issues.
- Access federal and state government resources for exporting your products and services.
- Keep abreast of logistics and documentation in a post 9-11 global market.
- Learn how to use trade finance and get paid.
WHEN: Friday, October 26 – October 27 2012. 8:30 AM to 6 PM each day.
WHERE: BNY Mellon, 101 Barclay St, New York, NY 10286
For details and registration, go to www.nmbc.org, or call (212) 693 5050